UT6030/UT6031/UT6032 Lower Body Protection Mavig
- an expanded design for an sncreased protection zone;
- table-mounted shields for lower scattered radiation is an indispensable safety tool for the physician and staff. Such shields have long been an established standard in interventional radiology;
- expanded protection zone.
In order to provide a considerably larger zone of protection from scattered radiation for the physician and staff, MAVIG has expanded its globally successful and proven UT60 series. Individual soft lead rubber panels for better movement of the C-arm, higher doctor comfort, and easier part replacement.
- Lower sway panels self-adjust to table inclinations of up to 15°;
- Includes an upper shield for the 500 mm wide lower shield section;
- Double joint adapter with additional protective panel for increased flexibility and enhanced positioning;
- Fitted with MAVIG’s universal adapter that can be mounted to table rails ranging from 7 x 25 mm to 10 x 30 mm;
- 460 mm long accessories rail (UT6030: 7.7 x 25 mm, UT6031: 9 x 25 mm, or UT6032: 10 x 25 mm) for mounting additional devices such as control panels up to a max. weight of 15.0 kg;
- Solid construction and rounded edges reduce the risk of injuries;
- Optimized design for thorough and time saving cleaning/disinfection;
- All protective shields have a lead equivalent of Pb 0.50 mm.
Includes 2 wall mounts for the upper shield and 500 mm wide lower shield.
Only high quality
Large warehouse and