Microinfusion pump - a device for continuous infusion, single use, works without batteries and electricity. The pump consists of an elastomer balloon located inside a rigid, transparent container and infusion line.
- For continuous infusion with high precision
- Does not require an electric power supply, universal application
- Improves the patient's quality of life while maintaining his mobility
- Allows to reduce the peak drug concentration, reducing the likelihood of complications
- Increases the effectiveness of therapy by leveling the concentration of the drug
Areas of use:
• Burn departments
• Infectious departments
• Pain relief, postoperative analgesia
• Regional analgesia
• Chemotherapy, antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal therapy
• AIDS treatment and immunosuppressive therapy
• Infusion of antidotes • Continuous infusion of anesthetics, antiemetics, heparin • Treatment of cystic fibrosis, hemophilia, etc.
• Continuous arterial or venous infusion.
Options: 275 ml; 4.0 / 6.0 / 10.0 ml / year; bolus 2.0 ml / 15 min
In our store you can buy an infusion pump. A variable infusion pump is a great choice when you need a chemotherapy treatment. You can buy an infusion pump in Kiev in a convenient way for you with the ability to send it throughout Ukraine.
Only high quality
Large warehouse and