BR126 X-Ray Protective Glasses Mavig
The model BR126 offers the choice of two frame sizes: small-medium or large
- Cocoa/Light Blue, unisex
- Silver Bronze/Orange, unisex
Lead Equivalent (Weight), Front-/ Lateral Protection:
- Pb 0.50 mm/ 0.50 mm (approx. 70 g)
- Pb 0.75 mm/ 0.50 mm (approx. 80 g)
The design of the glasses adapts harmoniously to the facial anatomy resulting in a comfortable fit. The model design features extended lateral protection through additional inlays in the frame. MAVIG only uses protective lenses of the highest quality. This guarantees the best light transmission values and a maximum lens break resistance. An ideal composition of the protective material results in a high level X-ray absorption and optimized production processes achieve an absolute homogeneous allocation of the glass additives.
The quality features of our glasses make them perfect for the use in the medical environment:
- Great frame stability through high-grade synthetic materials.
- Optimized balance of sturdy, light-weight frame and lenses.
- Minimized risk of injury due to shape and used components.
- No softeners used throughout the entire manufacturing process.
- Low allergy risk due to carefully chosen materials.
- Easy cleaning and superior resistance against chemical influences (disinfection).
- Robust and durable finish coating.
- Comes standard with antireflective coated lenses.
- This model is also available with single or progressive lenses.
Only high quality
Large warehouse and