RP271 Children Breast Protection Mavig
The primary function of this paediatric X-ray protective cover is to protect the mammary gland and surrounding tissue during X-ray images in medical diagnostics. When correctly placed on the patient, the RP271 can reduce the radiation exposure up to 80%. The size of this reusable product can be easily adjusted with the comfortable, soft neoprene stoppers in the front and a convenient cord stopper in the back.
- NovaLite X-rayprotective material with a lead equivalent of Pb 0.50 mm.
- Perfectly hygienic, skin-firnedly outer cover.
- Suitable for multiple use.
- Easily adjustable to respectivesizes.
- Comfortable, non-irritating neoprene stoppers.
Only high quality
Large warehouse and