WD260 Mobile Shield Mavig
This mobile lower body protection can be perfectly combined with all suspended radiation protective shields. Further features are:
- Wide middle section with removable upper shield
- Two angled, overlapping strips
- Stable base
- Maximum protection
- High flexibility
With mobile shields, one must start with high expectations and goals during the conception and development stages in order to avoid it being a disturbance in the room. Therefore all aspects of the work place must be taken into consideration in order to create a harmony between the equipment, procedural methods, and the demands of the personnel. The body of the mobile shield consists of a broad middle section with two removable upper shields of different heights and two fix-angled side sections. The shield provides optimal protection with its overlapping, flexible panels, which contain a 0.50 mm Pb lead equivalency. The WD260 has also been fitted with special, conductive wheels to prevent electrostatic charges. The mobile X-ray shield series WD260‘s slim and versatile design is tilt resistant and takes up only a small space during use or storage. Simply roll the WD260 into position and lock it in place.
- Lead equivalent of Pb 0.50 mm;
- Height: 1000 mm;
- Widths: 600 mm (medium main protection) and 2x 200 mm (per angled side protection) or 1200 mm (straight version);
- Two separate removable upper shields with 170 mm or 250 mm height available;
- Electroconductive casters/wheels for easy manoeuvrability.
Only high quality
Large warehouse and