OT80001 Lead Acrylic Shield Mavig
Lead Acrylic Shield OT80001, -02, -03. MAVIG’s products are designed to offer solid protection and optimized functionality.
- The high quality acrylic shield allows for an excellent transmittance and unimpeded view.
- All edges and corners have been rounded and shatter-proof materials are used to minimize risk of injury. MAVIG’s patented Portegra2 suspension arm provides its industry known safety features and movement flexibility.
- he laterally guided shield provides increased protection with its flexible drape panels, better shielding the user from scattered radiation eminating from the patient’s body.
MAVIG X-ray protective shields are made out of high quality lead acrylic and are available in several standard variants:
- OT80001 40 x 30 cm (W x H) laterally guided.
- OT80002 50 x 38 cm (W x H) laterally guided.
- OT80003 76 x 35 cm (W x H) laterally guided.
Lead Rubber Panels: each 35 cm in length multiple flexible panels with hygienic covers.
Only high quality
Large warehouse and