Coat for Allround Protection: SYNERGY RA632
Heavy allround protection models lead to a considerable physical load on the user. This problem could be solved with the development of this X-ray protection coat – the patented Synergy RA632 series. This special user comfort also includes being able to put on the apron comfortably and easily. The coat is simply closed at the chest with a hook & burr fastener and fits properly without any fuss. The necessary front protection is provided from side seam to side seam by overlapping front panels.
- The RA632 series creates the required safety zones by a double-layer structure in the sensitive areas.
- If the end of the front panel is within this clearly recognisable zone after putting on the protective clothing, you are covering the full 60% of the body circumference with the maximum protective value.
- An elastic belt (included) provides shoulder relief without any uncomfortable restriction.
- The variable snap fasteners strip permits each user to adjust the belt to his or her individual waist height.
- The belt can be buttoned onto the coat on one side or both sides. In the bottom area, the coat is also secured with a snap buckle fastener.
This model complies with IEC 61331-1:2014 / DIN EN 61331-1:2016 and IEC 61331-3:2014 / DIN EN 61331-3:2016. Naturally, MAVIG X-ray protective clothing also underwent the required prototype testing and certification in compliance with PPE (EU) 2016/425 (CE0302).
Only high quality
Large warehouse and