BR118 X-Ray Protective Glasses Mavig
- Designs: Taupe, Blue, Black, unisex
- Glasses with front X-ray protection of Pb 0.75 mm, universal size, weight approx. 60 g.
- The X-ray protective glasses BR118 have curved glasses and a front protectionof Pb 0.75 mm.
- The frame is made of an extremely durable plastic that ensures easy cleaning and good resistance to chemicals (disinfectant agents).
The BR118 comes with a storage case and a soft google strap. MAVIG uses only protective lenses of the highest quality. This guaranties the best light transmission values and a maximum lens break resistance. An ideal composition of the protective material results in a high level X-ray absorption, and optimized production processes achieve an absolute homogeneous allocation of the glass additives.
The quality features of our glasses make them perfect for the use in the medical environment:
- Great frame stability through high-grade synthetic materials
- Optimized balance of sturdy, light-weight frame and lenses
- Minimized risk of injury due to shape and used components
- Low allergy risk due to carefully chosen materials
- Easy cleaning and superior resistance against chemical influences
- For this model prescription lenses are available: single, bifocal, and progressive.
Only high quality
Large warehouse and