BRV501 X-Ray Protective Visor Mavig
- BRV501 Protection down to the cheek bones with a cut-out for the nose – unisex.
- Universal size.
- Lead Equivalent (Weight): BRV501 Pb 0.10 mm (approx. 505 g).
The visors have been designed for specially designed for the protection of the eye lenses of medical professionals against scattered X-rays during radiological procedures. Due to the special design the visors provide a high reduction of radiation exposure to the eyes and to most of the facial area.
The quality features of our visors make them ideal for the use in the medical environment:
- Certified according to 89/686/EWG.
- Personal Protective Equipment, Category III.
- Adjustable to fit different head sizes.
- Multiple possibilities for adjustment to individual facial features.
- Easy to adjust by simply pressing and turning the pivoting mechanism.
- Comfortable, exchangeable, and washable pads.
- Curved lead acrylic with Pb 0.10 mm.
- Low allergy risk due to carefully chosen materials.
Only high quality
Large warehouse and